Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A new journey...

I just want to share something new in my world - I work at a cabinet shop - normally a place where there are not too many good Christian people, or at least not a very Christian work environment - but it's amazing how many of us are hiding behind the woodwork! (lol...no pun intended) Last week one of the guys from the shop floor approached me about a prayer they wanted to start - I thought - WOW! what a great idea. Never have seen that before, having worked in this industry for almost 3 years. So this past monday we held our first little meeting. Slowly we are learning more about eachother...finding out where we all come from - learning where each of us are in our walk with God. It's quite interesting.


So this is nothing I have ever been a part of before and it's kind of exciting and nerve-racking at the same time.


I'm looking forward to seeing what God has planned for us...And i'll try and share those things with you on this blog.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home