Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Co-ed washroom facilities - SO LONG!!!

So I've told you I was trapped in the bathroom stall here at work! But I never told you I have to share a washroom with stinky boys (haha). Yup - my work has a co-ed washroom! At first I was okay with the idea...but that is not a place I want to be running into the people I work with!! nopers. And boys are dirty...it's not very clean in there half the time. So I pretty much stopped drinking water during the day - just to avoid using the bathroom! That's right - I started boycotting the bathroom! Sure it might be different if it was a cool bathroom - like in Ally McBeal or something - but this is the ugliest bathroom...so blah and white!! And dirty! I just do not enjoy being in there - not one bit!

But today my woman co-worker (there are only 4 woman who work in this building including me) came to me and said 'guess what?' - (they have been working down around the washrooms and we've been wondering what has been going on)... So I guessed - 'We're getting our own bathroom."... She was surprised I guessed it!!! So yes! We ladies, are getting our own bathroom!! I am sooo happy!!!! A clean, maybe pretty - hopefully they will paint it a 'real' color - bathroom. Best part? It's ours!!! And only ours!! No boys!!!!! No stinky, dirty boys!!!



HA-LLE-LUJAH! HA-LLE-LUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLE-LU-JAH!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2005 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Long live the women's washroom!! If we are destined to share for most of our lives (Dads, brothers, husbands) at LEAST give us our privacy at work!

     
  • At December 13, 2005 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Above??? That was me...

     
  • At December 13, 2005 3:27 PM, Blogger Val said…

    Amen to that sista!

     
  • At January 05, 2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Stephen said…

    Boys are messy? Have you met my sister? I guarantee you put her in that bathroom and in 2 weeks you'll have to have a complete plumbing rehaul... it's all clogged up because of hair! :D Love you sis :D Don't hurt me :D

    Boys are messy, I lived with 3 others, they were gross. Strangely... it was better cleaning the bathroom than the kitchen or the living room though!

     
  • At October 06, 2008 6:14 AM, Blogger Kemi said…

    I agree that women and men should not be using coed washrooms at work and especially not at college or university.

    Do you really want to "hear" a member of the opposite gender grunting as they empty their bowel? Do guys really want to be in the same room with a woman changing her tampon? I think not.

    And in college they share showers as well. What do you think of your daughter getting naked in the shower while a guy from down the hall shaves in the sink five feet away? Get real people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home