Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Who's better - Ty or Nate?

I can't even choose between the two of them. I would rather chew off my left arm than choose between them. For those who are unaware of who I am talking about, I'll explain.
Ty Pennington, former hottie carpenter on Trading Spaces - went on to be head megaphone user on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. The rooms Ty designs are always absolutely phenomenal!! I can't even begin to explain them, but if you watch the show (or go to it's website) you'd see what I mean. And Ty is extremely cute!!!
And Nate. Nate Berkus, the "cutie pie" designer, as Oprah likes to call him. His designs are so down to earth, simple, but still so exceptional!
Both are very inspiring to someone like me, in the design field. And both of them have their own lines of household items - neither of which - might I add - are available in Canada!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE!
No contest!!! Yup...that left arm is looking pretty good right now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home