Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hmmm...What to do?

Well I just got out of a pickle...I'm at work and I needed to use the washroom...So i close the stall door behind me...thinking it was a little hard to turn, but whatever. I did my business, went to turn the handle and - you may have guessed it - it was stuck!!! It just kept turning and turning!!! I WAS LOCKED IN THE STALL!!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do. There was no way i could get onto the toilet and jump over the stall wall...So I had to go under...Oh boy...That was tough...not even a foot between the floor and bottom of the door. Needless to say my back really hurts now.
So i made it out to tell my boss that the door needs to be fixed and that i had to climb underneath the door. He found it quite hilarious! As do I...but my back is killing me!! Think i could get out of work now?? lol...doubt it.
But to mark this occasion, I found some hilarious "Things to do in the bathroom stall"...Here are my favorites. Hope you enjoy.

1.Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbour," May I borrow a highlighter?"

2.Say in disgust "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise

4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that colour before."

5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh crap!! My glass eye!!"

6. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"

7. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbour. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please eh?

8. Say, "I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

9. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

Hope that made everyone's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home