Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Apparantly Farrah was hungry...

Okay...
So in Farrah - my focus - i have a 6 CD changer - very awesome! I was driving home from work on Friday afternoon and pushed CD #1 - I didn't want to listen to the cd that was in there - so i ejected it and put in another one! I guess something didn't agree with that CD that day - although i have listened to it a thousand times!! It started making this awful sound! Eechh eechh eechh so of course i immediately pushed the eject button - but nothing! so it was quiet for a second - like it was thinking about loading the cd - and it started again!!! Eechh eechh eechh!!! So i tried ejecting it again - nothing!! So i pushed CD #2 - and it played fine - but then - the little CD #1 icon - WENT BLANK!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! BLANK!!! Like there was no cd in the slot!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!!! So i pushed CD #1 - says NO CD... FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! So i loaded another cd in the #1 slot!! NO PROBLEM!!!!!

So now i have a CD just floating around in 'car space'....

I'm not gonna bother taking Farrah into the shop - unless this problem persists - for Pete's sake!! It'll cost me 100 bucks for an hours worth of labor - when i can get the cd for 20!!! i guess i'll wait for birthday money...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home