Val's Munchies

When someone offers you a tic tac - take it. I want to grab life by the crack and lick all the crap out of it! (thanks Barney! lol) I love spending time with my wonderful, loving family, learning more and more each day about my gracious, loving God! I guess I want to start using this blog not only for the crazy things that happen to me, but to share my journey with the Lord...Welcome to my life!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

California! California! Here we come...



Sorry Bon, but that has been my title since we found out we were going to California. It's finally this day!!!! The day before we leave for California!!! I am soo darn excited i'm just hoping I can still concentrate on things that matter (haha) today at work!

And i'm also hoping i can fall asleep tonight - without making myself sick with excitement! Although we have to wake up super early to catch our flight at 7:25! I'm getting nervous just thinking about flying! But it'll be fun to fly with the sis! (maybe)

I still have to pack my suitcase!!! Haha... you're thinking - kinda leaving things til the last minute, aren't ya? Well, maybe, but i have planned everything out on paper - it's just a matter of putting things into the suitcase. It's all good...

So friday we head to Fresno...go to the rehearsal dinner...and Saturday - the wedding...Then we take a 4 1/2 hour drive back to LA and go to Disneyland!!!! Where we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel!!! We have never stayed at one of the resorts before!!! Very, very exciting!


Like look how pretty it looks!!???? Isn't it beautiful!?

I am sooo excited to see the palm trees - the beautiful palm trees! Get my hair wrapped! Ride all the rides at Disneyland/California Adventure!! Yipee!!!!

Oh, and we are also taking Mom & Dad out for dinner at the Blue Bayou - that's the restaurant in the middle of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Bonnie's choice... but never done that before - so it should be alot of fun!!!

Alright people!
This is my last day of work!!! I'm excited! And it will probably be the longest day of my life! And you know what makes it even better?? That tomorrow they are calling for a high of -29 / -40 with the windchill!!! Thank goodness I won't have to experience that!

I will definitely be writing an update when I return - with pictures!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home